The AgilFence Perimeter Intrusion Detection System (PIDS) offers a Wall/Drain/Gate PIDS version that is specifically designed to detect and report attempts of intrusion by scaling or breaching perimeter walls. The AgilFence Wall/Drain/Gate PIDS is available as an extension to the regular Fence-mount PIDS version. This protection system provides a robust solution to address the lack of an effective perimeter intrusion detection system for the protection of perimeter walls/drains/gates.
- Highly reliable, more than 95% probability of detection
- Pinpointing accuracy, within 10 metres (i.e. ±5 metres accuracy)
- Extremely low nuisance alarm rate
- Resilient to defeat
- Military Sites
- Correctional facilities
- Nuclear plants
- Sensitive buildings & Land areas
- Communications facilities
- Banking facilities
- Industrial & Commercial sites
- Sites requiring maximum security
The advanced fibre sensors form an array of sensors for any wall/drain/gate intrusions. These discrete fibre sensors are capable of accurately detecting any disturbances to the sensor cable caused by intrusion attempts. This includes detecting an intruder propping a ladder against the edge of the wall or a person holding onto the edge of the wall.
The sensor cable embedded at the top of the wall is equipped to detect and pinpoint the location of intrusion activities. Like the Fence-Mount PIDS, this system is able to automatically activate the nearest CCTV camera for accurate alarm verification.
This PIDS is equipped with an intelligent signal processing system that provides reliable protection, resistance to nuisance alarms and adaptability to changes in the natural environment. It also enjoys all the key benefits of being an optical fibre solution and is immune to RFI, EMI and lightning strikes.
- Intruder may attempt to climb over a wall by placing a ladder to lean on the edge of the wall. The human body weight on the ladder will exert a force on the uPVC/PC board.
- System automatically activates the nearest CCTV camera to zoom to the pinpointed instrusion location for alarm verification.